Brava operates the www.thebravastore.com website
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include,
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
- How we use the Information we collect
Brava may use the information we collect through your use of the services for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our services. For example, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Providing, administering, and facilitating your use of the services, including the display of customized content and/or targeted advertising.
- Marketing our products and/or services to you, including sending you offers, promotions information, newsletters, email campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing products.
- Resolving site problems; handling or responding to customer support questions and issues.
- Processing or fulfilling your request(s) and/or order(s) for courses, services, information or features.
- Enabling User-to- User communication and interaction and soliciting input and feedback to improve user experience.
- Managing your account preferences, establishing your profile and registration information.
- Monitoring the technical functioning of the services and network.
- Developing new and/or improved, products, services or offerings.
- Providing you with news and newsletters.
- To create, review, analyze and share aggregate information.
- Identifying, researching, and protecting against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use of any of the services, including but not limited to researching any claims made by or about other Users and/or about the services, and such efforts of which may include information provided from third-party sources.
- Analyzing trends and user traffic.
- Marketing, processing or fulfillment of promotions administered or sponsored by Brava.
- Resolving disputes.
- Troubleshooting errors or issues with any of the Services
- Tracking purchases and usage information.
- Communicating with you concerning your account.
- Asking you to participate in surveys about our services.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Egypt and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Egypt and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Brava may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Brava
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- By email: